Invite Nature’s Chef into your space and set the pace to a slow food movement. Feasts combined with what the chef finds along his journeys is an experience that no restaurant can offer. Years of professional cooking in high-end kitchens has lead him into a realization with a more intimate setting, one where the chef connects with the guests to custom tailor to their needs.
Connecting to the chef will connect you with the story of your food, how it ended up on your plate. See your meal be created by your table side. Be in the comfort of your own space, have a chef cater to your needs. Rest and relax, enjoy what nature has to offer. Your view on dining will never be the same.
Ethics; Food is sourced locally, connecting to organic farms across Vancouver Island and British Columbia as well as the chefs garden which holds an abundance of heirloom varieties. Tom is passionate for foraging so you will get wildfoods in your meal. NO refined sugars and starches, NO GMO ingredients, NO factory farmed meats and NO seed oils.
How to Book
Please provide the following;
- Date and time you would like to have service
- Place and address of event
- How many guests you will be expecting
- How equipped the kitchen is, photos can help
- What’s the intention? i.e., birthday, anniversary, learning or just for fun
- Dietary restrictions, preferences, likes or dislikes of food
What to Expect;
- The chef will provide a proposal contract and agreement to sign and send back
- Deposit required to secure the event, e-transfers work best
- Menu will be drafted after confirmation based on your requests and preferences
- Chef will arrive with assistant(s) approximately 2-1.5hrs before meal service
- Host typically sets up the table, chef adds wild table decor (if needed)
- Cleanup included and dishwasher loaded
Plated 3 course menu 2-12 persons
2ppl $180, 3-4ppl $120, 5-6ppl $100, 7-12ppl $90
Use of hosts dish-ware.
*Priced per person
Family style service 6-30 persons
6-8ppl $120, 9-12ppl $90, 13-16ppl $80, 17-20ppl $75, 21-30ppl $70
Chef provides serving platters, bowls and serving utensils .
*Priced per person
For small intimate weddings under 30 guests please see Beyond Catering page.